Sunday, November 11, 2007

What to do when there's not much to Blogg about?

So I don't always have alot to say. Sometimes I am too lazy to write even a couple of paragraphs, especially if I am not feeling the passion for what I am writing. So how do I keep a regular update?
I came up with a list of ideas of things I can post on a daily basis and hopefully keep this Blogg interesting.
  • Word of the day
  • Picture of the day
  • Portrait of the day
  • Poem of the day
  • FreeRice score for the day
  • Tarot card of the day
I made a list of things and I don't have it with me so I will update this post if I missed anything.

Word of the day will be a word I find interesting or if I get desperate there are plenty of sites with word of the day I can steal.

Picture of the day will be taking a random picture every day. Hopefully it will be something that catches my interest of if I get desperate maybe it will be a shot of a piece of carpet or a blank wall.

Portrait of the day will be a self portrait unless I can talk someone else into letting me take pictures of them, but will be me at least once a week.

Poem of the day will be a new poem of my own creation or if I get desperate I will add a favorite from a poet I like or an old poem I have written.

Free rice is a new game from the United Nations World Food Program you pick the definition of a word if you get it right the advertisers donate 10 grains of rice to the hungry. I have a goal of at least 1000 grains a day. I encourage everyone to play www.freerice.com

Tarot card of the day will be a card I draw randomly, it is actually a taroka deck which is designed for the Ravenloft role-playing game. I find it is useful in coming up with story writing ideas or if I get desperate I will use other decks or find a random online tarot card source.

Hopefully these ideas will get me posting on this Blogg. Wish me luck.

No comments: