Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seasonal Sadness

It has happened less frequently but it is still there. About every 6 months or so I get a little depressed. Nothing overwhelming just a deep sadness, that often inspires creativity, understanding and eventually peace. It has been over a year this time. I feel the need to reconnect with emotion and deep feelings, not just the sadness but the pleasure of life. To see and feel the vibrance of people to see people living, really living. Touching the essance of life, feeling the fundamental joys.
The everydayness of life has been the main focus for the past year or so but things may have started calming down, allowing me the moments of true lucidity.

1 comment:

californiaflacks said...

I'll have to refer you to my favorite singer David Wilcox:

http://www.davidwilcox.com/index.php?page=songs&display=437&category=East_Asheville_Hardware