Friday, October 09, 2009

Stargate Tin Man

Captain Jack O'Neill says no one is supposed to live forever. Says who? I very much would like to live forever, at least to have the chance. There are some complications such as overpopulation but hey maybe that would the motivation we need to get our lazy butts into space. By the way that is another one of my dreams. Not just our solar system but other galaxies. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

What would it be like to watch the evolutionary process in real time. To be able to study everything. One of my greatest curiosities... everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I refrain from procreating I might have a chance to live forever, don't you think? I imagine I could make that argument once science approaches that point and it becomes an ethical battle rather than a biological one.